HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PILLAR OF THE UNION!!!

OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY GENERAL
STUDENTS' UNION GOVERNMENT
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PILLAR OF THE UNION!!!

Birthdays are special to the celebrants
But yours is especially special to me
It is as though I am celebrating
Because the Union has bound us together
While we contested, we weren't sure what each person would become in office
But as we plan to hand over
You are one of those I would want to stick close to

For the rest of my life
Partnership with you is not negotiable
You have proven your worth
And have made yourself indispensable
As a result of your adventurous spirit
Our administration achieved the milestone we have thus far recorded

Most importantly
You have been a pillar to me and my office
But for your support and help
Your wisdom and tact
Your never resting apirit
Your visionary mindset
A lot that happened in this administration would not have happened
Friends and foes alike attest to the fact that you are the best
Though occupying an office that seems insignificant
You made it relevant beyond standard

I could go on and on
But time and space keeps everyone constrained
However
This will I not end without saying

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR
NNENNA JOSEPH OSINAKACHI
ASSSITANT SECRETARY GENERAL
STUDENTS' UNION GOVERNMENT
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERI, NSUKKA
I love you so much

Your Friend and partner
Comr. Ezeadim Ikechukwu M.
Secretary General
Students' Union Government
University of Nigeria, Nsukka

Comments

Popular Posts