HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADA MONIQUE

OFFICE OF THE INFORMATION OFFICER
STUDENTS' UNION GOVERNMENT
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADA MONIQUE

Well, I hate composing birthday wishes during exams because of the energy spent on it but I have to do this for some reasons.
First, it's the last opportunity I will have to celebrate her as my colleague both in the class and in the Office
I think it's the first time I will ever celebrate her this publicly
She has touched many lives informatively that she should not be ignored. However, she has been ignored this wise for some years now and so deserves much more than this

And I am sure this is a name most of you will remember easily. Just like a number of us from before the 2013 Session, I remember most importantly with information dissemination especially for aspirants. She started long before we gained admission into unn and her collabo with MY UNN DREAM kept her going till I had to hijack her into the Information Crew.

Since first year I never had the privilege of celebrating with you because your birthdays come during exams just as mine come during holidays (except for last year which came a day to our inauguration). No admission year comes and passes without many having to depend on you for guidance through the process of application, screening, admission and clearance. You have proven your worth by ensuring that year in year out, you never failed your fans. Despite academic stress and personal challenges, you have continued to fill the gap with your presence and impact.

Most times when people talk about me and information, I cannot but remember you and how much you contributed to making this Office what it is today. It is your journalism prowess that made me call you into the Union's service, and I do not regret it one bit. Of you I can say, you gave your best for the good of Nigerian Students. For many go with some loud titles without making those titles count, but you have touched many lives even without a title to your name.

If this were a book, I would exercise my freedom to pour out as much as I want about you. However, for the sake of time and space, I will just end it this way:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUKWU CHINEME (ADA MONIQUE)
Electronic Information Manager,
SUG, UNN (2016/2017)

May the Almighty who has made you a channel of help and blessings to many always watch over you to ensure that you lack no good thing.
May He keep in your ways destiny helpers who will know no sleep till they have done their part in taking you to your destination.
May the joy your works have put in the hearts of students well up to God in prayers for you that His blessings will endlessly flow upon your life in Jesus name.

Comr. Okeke Chibueze
Information Officer
SUG, UNN

Comments

Popular Posts