HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A SUPERLION

Each time the thought of you crosses my mind
The smile that never ceases from your face radiates through mine
I remember the jokes, the funny moments
The battles we fought together
And the victories we won
During your days in the Den

Your commitment to standard and service delivery
The enthusiasm with which you pursue a just cause
Your stand for that which is right
All these make you stand out in the midst of your peers
And the struggle would not have been this sweet without you

Till date I still thank the Lord our paths crossed
But then, how did I forget you are also a twin?
Yea! You once told me
But it probably didn't stick
As my mind was more on the elections ahead
But today I was reminded
That the man for whom I have so much respect and regard
Is a twin like myself

What more can I say
But to wish you the most wonderful birthday
To you *SEPP* and your twin brother *ALTAR*

May the God of all flesh continue to enlarge your coast
And strengthen you in all areas
May He continue to grant you favour before Himself and before men
That your future be far brighter than your present and your past.

Happy Birthday bro!!!
Ad multos annos

#Okeke Chibueze

Comments

Popular Posts