HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. J. U. NGONADI

It's unusual, never done this before but I can risk everything to do it this time.
All the while we have celebrated students on this platform but today, for the first time, we will be celebrating a lecturer, an academic staff of the one and only University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
He is a young man full of vibes and has fresh blood flowing through his veins. An archaeologist with a difference. A friend of his students who knows how to separate official matters from personal issues. I am tempted to mention specific names but will restrain myself. I remember a student who greatly insulted you on the day we wrote ACH 121 Exam. We were all scared he would carry over the course but were disappointed when he came out with a B. I asked and you said, "Your mark is your mark. If we have a quarrel we settle it on a personal basis, I don't victimize my students...".
I am privileged to call you my friend because you have, in so many ways, shown us that out lecturers can still be friendly with us and still maintain his respect with us. God bless you Sir.
For four years now, Team ATSA has never played any match without you in attendance except if you are not in town. Our cultural days and departmental weeks have always got your full support and participation. Out congresses have you in attendance always.
You are a great inspiration sir and I pray you live long and enjoy the fruit of your labour. May the good Lord continue to prosper you beyond your contemporaries in Jesus name.
Happy Birthday Sir
Ad multos annos!!!

ATSA CELEBRATES YOU
TEAM ATSA CELEBRATES YOU
TEAM OUTREACH, ATSA CELEBRATES YOU
ARCHAEOLOGY AND TOURISM CLASS 2017 CELEBRATES YOU SPECIALLY

May your future be too bright its rays will give light to generations yet unborn.

Comr. OKEKE CHIBUEZE
National President,
Archaeological Association of Nigerian Students
Coordinator,
TEAM OUTREACH, ATSA, UNN
information Officer,
SUG, UNN
(All these I became courtesy of your mentoring)

Comments

Popular Posts