HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A LION OF REPUTE!!!

Today I am honoured to tell/remind the world that a champion was birthed this day some years back. His place of origin is not as important to me as his place in my heart. A brother, a colleague, a friend, a great inspiration.

Brother, you stood by me amidst my turmoil; where I was inefficient you covered up for me, making it seem I was very efficient, and you never asked to be mentioned, instead, you preferred to work behind the scene while I shone on the podium. Thank you. While I may not be able to offer you anything material in appreciation, I pray you take this little gift of proclaiming you to my world as the greatest gift I can offer you today… tomorrow holds a better plan.


May the Lord who made our paths cross never cease to link you to men and women of honour who will never rest till you have reached your goal in life.


Happy Birthday Azor Richard, Class Rep., ARTS EDUCATION Class 2017.

Archaeology and Tourism Class 2017 celebrates you!

Art Education Class 2017 celebrates you!!

I, on behalf of the Students' Union Government, University of Nigeria, Nsukka rejoice with you.


May your day be longer and more blessed than those of your fathers.

Ad multos annos.

 

Comr. Okeke Chibueze O.

Information Officer,

SUG, UNN

Comments

Popular Posts