How to Fail and Smile

If there is one thing I am exceptionally good at, with no regard for society's immediate response, it is how to fail and smile.

Now this did not happen by birth, books such as Failing Forward by John C Maxwell and Ruling your World by David Oyedepo have been of great help.

I would like to share tips on how you can take  advantage of your failure, smile through and out of it.

The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception and response to failure.  The successful view failure as an event, smiles at the face of it, learns the lesson thereof with a pledge not to make same blunders ever again but most importantly, keeps moving! While the average mind views failure as a STOP, weeps, dwells with the torment therein and ultimately ends with it.

Why do I fail and smile? I do so because my life moves in the direction of my constant focus. I do so because I know I am not a failure. I failed at doing something, I fail at some things, there is a big difference!!!!

When an achiever fails, he sees it as a momentary event, not a life long epidemic.   Don't use your flaws as an excuse to quit, move forward or sideways and ultimately keep moving.

As you fail and smile, it prompts you to rethink the status quo, change strategy if necessary and keep at the business of life. Don't be like the amateur who writes only when he feels like because he has previously failed at the art of writing, be like the professional who writes regardless! Fail or no Fail.

The most important thing in life is not to capitalize on our gains, as any one can do that, the really important thing is to profit from our loss as that requires intelligence and makes the difference between the average and achieving man.

Meet you at the Top!

NwokoloGeoffreyNetochukwu NGN
C.E.O, Prestige Anchors
(Public Speaking & Event Management Firm)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts