UNEC GIRLS AND CARS!!!

I hate cars!!! I really do, espcially the very fine ones. I propose all fine cars are banned... With tears streaming down my face I thought all the above. Who wouldn't cry after seeing your girlfriend hop into the passenger seat of that fresh SUV (my god that ride was mad). You know what is more heartbreaking than watching your mom cry? Its seeing your girlfriend enter that fine car and leave unec and you are just powerless. Sadly this has been the lot of many boys in UNEC. At a time, I thought of going to the VC with fellow affected students with placards to protest this cars injustice to students...wishful thinking.
Come weekends, you would be forgiven for thinking front of female hostels( I never mentioned Ibiam or Manuwa here) is a car exhibition expo. With those monsters parked there, I am very scared. We don't even stand a chance, boys and girls alike.
Now before you cast a stone on any girl that jumps into the passenger seat of that SUV, ask yourself if that badass G-wagon pulls up in front of your hostel and that man sitting in the drivers seat calls you, please tell me you will snub him? You see? Its not even advisable in this era of husband scarcity and Bella Naija weddings. Rumours albeit unconfirmed have it that its even a competition amongst our ladies in the hostel to know who enters the best cars, you know for bragging rights and all. But that's about that, there is a limit to everything.
Rumours have it that every Tom, Dick and Harry with a ride no matter how bad can easily pick up a girl in UNEC. That is demeaning, this is not what I wrote jamb for. While you sit on that passengers seat of that fresh ride with seat belts crossed,pinging, snapping selfies and all you do in that seat, have you ever asked yourself if it is worth it. I am sorry, I am full of depravities myself, I have no moral standing to ask this question. Sorry again.
But come to think of it, UNEC boys are trying, it wasn't this hard for me in first year in UNN, keeping a girl wasn't this hard, the competition was fair, no Sahara, Octopus, Genesis etc. Enter Enugu, everything changes, to impress, boys overdo. Like 2k alone on cab, 10k for takeout and in the end, you get nothing, maybe a handshake while she jumps down from the cab and is running before they lock her hostel. Meanwhile you cry your way back to hostel. But ask yourself, what if he had a car? U figure out the rest.
Now I stop here, my tears are dry. I still hate cars well maybe until I am rich enough to buy mine.
That's all folks
IKwuka Obinna

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by Easyblaze

Comments

Popular Posts