Put In Some Words For The Weak

Let's take some time off the busy, demanding race of life and put in some words for the weak, the hungry and displaced around the world.

I got thinking today and got to the conclusion that my current location in life was simply by "Divine Positioning"

The parents I have, the siblings I boast of, the friends I keep, the school I read and sleep, the food I eat!

All this are not my right in the least of ways!

Its simply by Gods grace and his divine positioning!


Same is yours!!!


Its not been rosy all the way! I have had challenges, still have! But I thank God for the blessedness of today!

Its not over until we all win! Do put in words for the less privileged around the world, it sure changes much


Regards
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments

Popular Posts