THE MENACE OF BOKO HARAM by Justice Abuchi Ngene


I went to buy some stuff in Onitsha last week Monday. I decided I should
travel back to Enugu the next day to at least chill after these tough days. I packed
my stuffs and headed to the park. I entered the park and boarded a bus and took
the back seat (my favorite position). Two passenger seats were still left
unoccupied and as we waited, I began checking out my Facebook and Whatsapp
updates. Weird enough, my attention got fixed on a guy on the 3rd row for
about 30 seconds. I concluded his body movement seemingly suggests he was nervous,
to make matters worse he didn't look like aYoruba guy or Ibo guy to me, he had a small nokia
phone in hand with headphones on,hmmm, and he was carrying quite a heavy
looking HP laptop bag on his laps. As I was about to mind my business and
face my phone. When to my utmost bewilderment, that same guy alighted from the bus leaving the bag
behind!......Within two seconds I concluded I wasn't going to die that day.


Oh boyy!!I never knew I could be as fast as a ninja oh, if na jazz, I no fit tell but
b4 u could blink or even say 'jack robinson', I don jump comot window come begin resemble Usain bolt.
People begin run too. my co-passengers don already code wetin I code,and
were quickly disappearing like Edy Nogu.At a safe distance and amidst mass
confusion,we were looking and waiting for the bus to explode when the foolish young
man that left his HP bag returned to the bus. adjusting his trouser and probably
wondering what could have emptied the bus like dat, He jeje enterd the bus, to his formal position
, opend the groundnut he was holdin nd began to chew it absentmindedly.The next
thing wey my mouth was Mtcheeew (lyk it was a reflex action).I no even get strength look at the my fellow confused fugitives who kept asking"what'swrong???what's wrong?"..... chai!
Bokoharam no gokill us ooo =)) but wait oo was it my fault??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts