The GAYS in our Hostels!!!






Okay so I heard that there are gays in some of our hostels. I thought it was only in GH that gays exist. You might have heard the story that trended last semester. I don’t know the version you heard but this is the one I heard sha. In my own version, it was “Buhari” in law that spread the gist.

Two fags, one from, I think in Accountancy and the other one from one of those environmental departments. I don’t know his name sha. So the two fags were “fagging” themselves in the bathroom by 6:00 am in the morning. A cleaner that cleaning the bathroom was hearing unnatural sounds from there and then opened the door and caught them. The two boys tidied up and ran away. The cleaner revealed the identity of the boys to “Buhari” who then ‘buhari-a’ the gist.

Whether the gist is true or false, I no send. But if person carry am come my side…

Ejim Joshua (B&F)

Comments

Popular Posts