Love and Matters of the Heart

*Unedited message*
Hi Lionspot,I am in 300l Biochemistry. I met this guy in my year one. We dated throughout the first semester before we decided to live together as roommates, so we found a lodge and packed in. Then in 1st semester 200L we broke up but we are still staying together as roommates. After our breakup, we stopped being intimate. What hurt me the most is that he trusts me so much and is so free with me that he tells me about his new girlfriends and sometimes invite them to visit. So in a bid to feel happy, I cook up my own dating stories too. The truth is that I still love him so much but he seems to have moved on. Many people think we are dating but we are no longer dating. He no longer torches me too. Please what should I do?

Comments

Popular Posts