LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL [EDIT]
You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until u learn to lie
You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you are the joke
There is nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive
Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful
Will you swear on your life?
That no one will cry at my funeral
I know some things that u don't
I have done some things that you won't
There is nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home
I was waiting for my hearse
What came next was so much worse
It took a funeral to make me feel Alive.!
IKWUKA OBINNA VAL
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until u learn to lie
You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you are the joke
There is nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive
Just open your eyes
And see that life is beautiful
Will you swear on your life?
That no one will cry at my funeral
I know some things that u don't
I have done some things that you won't
There is nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home
I was waiting for my hearse
What came next was so much worse
It took a funeral to make me feel Alive.!
IKWUKA OBINNA VAL
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments
Post a Comment