IT'S LAWSA WEEK!!!

As i walked briskly to class late this morning with the lecturer scent of thick sweat fixed on my face, I saw her, not her, but her, another captain in the regiment of the army of publications charm. Forgetting that i was late to an empty class, I had to just stop n stare as she walked in a way so godly swaying her fine hips with her bright red high-heels, her short sleeved shirt exposing her smooth chocolate-cream colored skin, looking so beautiful and yet "lawyerly". Yes lawyerly! Her dark-grey alluring body-fitted dress didn't change the fact that she's a law student. All this thoughts were flowing freely without any boarder or limitation in my mind till I was brought back to earth by a sweet tone so melodic that it had the power to make angels stop and stare for a moment..."Ifex how far?".....
I was on a purple top, yet headed to class to meet my fellow classmate in class with all manner of coloured outfits, but corporately dressed, as if I had taken part in a mass conspiracy somewhere in my dreams to Dress Code Act. Taking this climax to another pitch, the evidence lecturer who came late to class looked at the entire with a suggestive look or gesture not being "what the Hell is going on here?!"... But she said "had I come my Ipad, I would have loved to have a picture with you guys...you are all looking dashing".
What's going on here? The madness, the unscrupulous whims of folly. Why isn't the lecturer mad? Why aren't school officials looking and acting all worried at the chaos and anarchy being displayed? Alas! Maybe there's no need for the "school authority and their charade!" Maybe this time, maybe this moment, maybe this week we're allowed to "freestyle" cuz maybe...not maybe...but presently and obviously, this is LAWSA WEEK! Enjoy yourself....Can't wait for the Traditional/Cultural celebrations!!   

BY IFEX

Comments

Popular Posts