WHY EVERY UNN GIRL SHOULD BE KILLED!!!!!

428059_10200163729471062_15625316_n"I walked up to the other one,  outside PHYSIO. I followed her after Night Class. The way she talked to me that night. She said she’d  call ‘Security’ for me. O boy, if only you were there. I left her, my palms all sweaty. I was only thanking God it was night. Nobody saw my face.

You have probably heard of guys like me. There are thousands of my specie. Guys that can afford Bartho’s school fees but can’t afford to approach girls. We are probably the only guys that see singing butterflies around girls. Those butterflies with eyes like: “Police Line. Don’t Cross”.

Today, I’m in MPB and my departmental girl enters to read. By the way, I’m in Radiography Department. This girl went to Conigen Secondary School for Onitsha  with me ooo, just because of JAMB, she is in a higher class now. Before I approached her, I went outside for like 30 mins, playing eminem and gathering morale. You may not relate well with what I’m writing because you are a girl. Anyway, after much much, I’ve approached the girl and I asked her name. She looked up as though she employed me to stand there and sweat for her. Then she told me she was busy reading. It’s not about what she said, but how she said it. She said it with such impunity that I felt guilty of a crime, when I left her in shame. Well, whatever the case, I’m now prepared to commit a real crime. The day I get the courage to talk to girls. I’ll finish them, I swear. Bitches wey dey form pass JAMB form. Dear Lionspot, I don’t need your advice. I just need you to post this quit notice. They should all be killed. I’m Stanley in 100 level."

Comments

  1. I hv jst one question 4 u...wat was ur aim and dat of ur parents wen u bought ur utme form??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy forget that thing you dey talk. People suppose socialise for school, but unn girls form pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UNEC girls especially get wahala. This same thing happen to me for MPB, one foolish law student dey form big girl. One day I go scatter her life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na medical students wash pass, no be say dem get anything o. Anyway, God is watching them on plasma t.v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loool. Dude just gan repent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonzing things guy. Who dey hold u na?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Repent, my dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chairman, na so u ugly reach? Hahaha. No be the girl problem. Its like ur not presentable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts