A BIRTHDAY WISH FOR MY MENTOR AND PREDECESSOR

OFFICE OF THE INFORMATION OFFICER
STUDENTS' UNION GOVERNMENT
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA

A BIRTHDAY WISH FOR MY MENTOR AND PREDECESSOR

On this day some years back a legend was born, a great achiever, an action-oriented, dogged fighter, a paragon of wisdom and integrity. An ARCHAEOLOGIST and a philosopher in the making. Sir, permit me to  call you a Human Rights Activist because you always stand for justice and fairness .

Our relationship started from my first year  as a Class Rep, little did  I know that I will one day succeed this information guru. Your shoes are too big to fill because of your past achievements.  You made yourself indispensable and distinguished among you comperes  but I know and believe that with hard work and grace I will exceed your achievements.

I am  bankrupt of words to describe you and your achievements because the birds in the sky testify that Okeke Chibueze did well.
Personally, I celebrate you for who you are and who you are going to become, and I appreciate your magnanimous guidance so far.

May all the blessings and grace follow you so that you reach the zenith of your aspirations and keep on Impacting and Imparting Lives
As I will continue to say, it doesn't end here. So see you at the top
Maximum respect Sir!!!

I celebrate you today, Comrade Okeke Chibueze and I will always be your friend

Comr. Attamah Martins
Information Officer
SUG, UNN
(08102681192)

Comments

Popular Posts