APPRECIATION AND REQUEST

Tons of thanks to you for your support, prayers, encouragement, et al through this period. From long ago you were there, unshaking and firm despite the challenges and the pressure from all sides. I am very grateful and indebted to work harder than I have done.
I have learnt a lot of lessons from this year's electoral process, chief of which is to keep your promises no matter what. This you have taught me by standing for me even when it was painful and shameful. Thus far the Lord has led us to victory and the task before us is beginning to take shape. One promise I make you is that I will never disappoint you.
The task of rebranding the Union and its image is quite a huge one, thus, I will still run back to you from time to time when issues arise or when I get confused. Also, due to the fact that (uche otu onye adigh ezu), I will appreciate it if you can feed me with suggestions of what you think should be done where. On the other hand, in order to foster concentration, I wish to seek your permission to exit some whatsapp and facebook groups as delimiting the number of groups I belong to will help me focus on the few while fellow students continue the work of sharing and rebroadcasting. For the groups affected on facebook, you may join our official SUG UNN facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/sugunn/?ref=bookmarks ) or like our official facebook page (https://web.facebook.com/unnmaxinfo/?ref=bookmarks). For those on whtsapp, feel free to chat me up so you may be added to the UNN Whatsapp groups I admin for effective communication. We are working seriously at innovative ideas to make
However, the new ELECTRONIC INFORMATION MANAGER will continue from where I stopped but I will ensure the work on that aspect is better than it is at the moment. Thus, while I promise you continuous prompt, accurate and up-to-date information online while we work hard to ensure that students who are not online are not left behind. Other promises I have made in my manifesto will be fulfilled before the end of our tenure. You may request for a copy of it if you so wish.
Finally, I wish to solicit your constructive criticism. Be free to tell us where we are going wrong and we will be willing to accept our wrongs and correct them. Our Union will be better by God's grace. He has given us a family both in the executive and legislative arm. For me, the executive is the nuclear family while the legislative is the extended and we all, united in ONE VOICE and ONE COURSE will ensure your welfare is given utmost priority.
Thank you and God bless!!!
Comr. Okeke Chibueze O.
Information Officer-elect,
SUG, UNN

(08023139377)


Virus-free. www.avast.com

Comments

Popular Posts