TO CHECK FOR YOUR NAME IN THE JUST-RELEASED FIRST SUPPLEMENTARY LIST

This is the first time I will tow this line of helping
aspirants check their names in the admission list. It
is not going to be an easy task for me due to other
commitments here and there. However, if you have not been able to
check your name in the newly-
released admission list, do send in your
Registration Number via whatsapp
(08023139377) and I will help you check it.
But please note the following:
1. When sending your jamb registration number, please explain the
purpose. I do not think it is right
to just send in a number like some who want to be
added to the whatsapp group, without indicating
what you want. You don't just throw a code or
number at people and expect them to decipher
what you really want done for you.
2. I will also ask for your patience because I may
not be able to check it immediately your message
comes in. As soon as I check, I will reply you with
my findings.
3. For those whose names will not be found on the
list, do not lose hope. This may not be the last admission list from
the university, and you need do
nothing but pray and hope for the next list.
I remain your friend and brother,
Comr. Okeke, Chibueze O.
Manager,
Electronic Information, SUG, UNN
(09031744541)

Comments

Popular Posts