"Do Not Expect Much From the SUG Week" Says UNEC SUG President, Cleo V

Below is a transcript of the SUG President's address to UNEC students on facebook.

" Greatest Nigerian student I congratulate us all on d 2014 SUG week which started today... pls do not expect much as all d great plans I have for us is crashing b4 my very eyes... Dis is because school hav refused to release money for the week with the excuse that we didnt send budget on time... Yes it was late I agree because Ekene Eze refused to sign it at d very early stage.... Heaven knws that I have really tried 4 dis week to b a success but even at dat pls let us b contempted on whatever happens.... Its sooo unfortunate but neverthless ALUTA CONTINUA" 


Below are some of the comments that ensued after the post by Madam President. What so you think?


Comments

Popular Posts