THE CONSEQUENCES OF MY ACTION YESTERDAY HAS COST ME TODAY... READ THIS.

I never wanted to listen to anybody who came to advice me on the right thing to do. I refused to give a thought that things done today has its consequences tomorrow whether good or bad.
My belief has always been in anything you do, ''Que Sera Sera'' that is ''whatever will be will be'' without realising that is not the principle of life, but life's principle is the actions of today results to the consequences of tomorrow.
This is what is written in the scripture when it says ''Whatever a man sows today that he will reap tomorrow''.

I once read a book and listened also to the tape titled ''BATTLE FOR THE YOUNG'' written by Bro Gbile Akanni. He said something that struck me to realise that tomorrow's success or pain in life is traced down to what you do today.
''He said everything I am today was as a result of the decisions I made yesterday in respect to my actions''.
He further opined that many who are living in regrets today is as a result of the decision they took yesterday.

I believe the best approach to life is thinking about the consequences of the actions we exhibit today.
Check your life today, what are the seeds you are sowing for tomorrow's harvest???

Some might harvest success while others might harvest pain and regrets. This is for the life here on earth. Also live the actions of your life so that they don't result to consequences of hell fire tomorrow but that of heaven.

Forward and share with friends. This is CHAMPIONS 4 EVERYDAY LIFE DEVOTIONALS.


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts