Never Before Seen In UNEC!, NOW HAPPENNING IN YOUR TIME, ITS THE MAIDEN UNSBA COCKTAIL PARTY !

Am not regularly hyper-excited but this got me in the mood!!!!

Its the #####AFTER EXAM EDITION

The University Of Nigeria Student Bar Association under and above the head-ship of your star in black, Mr Okanga O Okanga has for the first time in decades(decades ooooo), brought to your happy door step with no skin pain, The UNSBA COCKTAIL PARTY!!!

I really don't want to shout but this is the standard for Quality!

Alright , forgive me! But Let me shout


This Party is the Party!!! Its the Social Bomb! Its the place to be!

Venue - Nondon Hotels

Consideration - #1000

Time -7pm....

Date- Saturday , 23rd August 2014


So why not get the exclusively prestigious tickets from Jeff, Bukky and the UNSBA! And remember

Its never over except you win


Regards!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Comments

  1. Nawao , this law students dey flexx o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why won't dey, do you know the loads of cases dey cram?

      Delete
  2. Lol ! Come spend time with legal folks in a socially legal atmosphere. This is the event to attend. #Trust me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, I would be there

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts