UNN POST UME DATE :

Good day friends, many people are so confused about the rumour about UNN post ume date. 5th July is for POST-GRADUATE screening, i.e people that applied for Masters and Ph.D and NOT POST-UME. Some aspirants will start co...ming to Nsukka on 5th July, but my question is, How will you come for post ume when you have not registered for post ume They are 2 different things altogether. The school have NOT officially announced the date for UNN Post UME for 2014 and there is no official cut off mark yet. But from the statistics of JAMB performance, there is every possibility that it will be 180.Dont mind those blogs telling you that the cut off mark is 200 In as much as the school dont have a helpdesk officially to help UNN aspirants with their questions, all important info are always on the school website www.unn.edu.ng. From the information I gathered, the date for post ume will be announced next month.. I will do my best to inform you whenever the date is announced. If you have any other question, you can ask me via comments. If it requires callIng, You can call me between 9 a.m and 6pm on 07061020282..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts