The Pains Fine Boys Go Through...

To be ugly is sin, to be fine is greater sin, that's d dilemma « fine boys go through.

I remember via happy recall, my growing up days, waking up with no worries, thrice brushing of teeth's, what the hell is G.P!? and most happily, choice of clothes.

I always wanted to be in the limelight, doing what my fellow boys don't do or perharps, never think of doing

- vaseline my lips,

-four-wears-a-day,

-50mins in the bathtub

et'al

The end result? Ama fine Boy!

So Now am a grown up geek / certified serially handsome freak. But that's a problem !

I hear girls sight me and instantly melt , #factsNotFiction, lol

Am an inspiring joke to fellow guys who feel am too "cute" not to be on a d-banj kinda -long thing of beauty enhancement products

Someone whispered, MaryKay?

What the f**k!


We fine boys live with such tags

So Recently, why on my normal frolic, I got accosted/ arrested by the Saudi Arabian Police...

This is how the media put it ;

Omar Borkan Al Gala was kicked out of Saudi Arabia because the government was afraid women wouldn't be able to control themselves around him.

What's the Crime?

Am too handsome to to be real.,

#No Skin Pain

On a daily basis, I am typically autographed by the eyes of onlookers. Well, that comes with the handsome package.


I guess am not alone in this ugly-persons-created-mess but am gonna jump this through! Get over the pains, reap the gains.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts