THE SURPRISE

THE SURPRISE


A hot afternoon. A sleeping gateman. A red Nissan sunny car parked under the almond tree in the middle of the compound. The leaves about the tree were still and dry. The newly painted gate creaked as she dragged me along by the belt, with the yearning of a child. I looked at the gateman. He hadn’t been roused like the other time.


“We have to be gentle” I said.


STELLA wagged her tongue seductively under her lower lip. She didn’t look like she wanted to reply but she did.


“I have a special surprise for you,” she said with a mischievous smile. “And yes I will take you gentle”.


STELLA would break a camel’s back when she rides ‘gentle’. The evil spirit that gets into her takes the form of a cruel, selfish debtor. But what she doesn’t do is shout. She just quietly as possible would rock you into the ground.


I was thinking of the surprise, when Stella’s cat meowed at us.  Now, we were by the passage. The one that would lead to her room. Stella meowed back to the cat.


“I told her I have a lot on my plate right now”, she explained and winked at me.


“What do you…” I paused. “Er…what’s the surprise?”


“But then…it wouldn’t be a surprise anymore” She teased coyly as she stoke my belt. I hung my breath. But then, she stopped.


“I need you to close your eyes”, said she.


I obliged.


“No cheating”, she cautioned.


We approached her door and she jerked it open. I smelled the familiar scent of strawberry which pervaded her room.


“Open your eyes”


Slowly I did open my eyes and what or who lay before me was STELLA’s younger sister, AMAKA. She wore a transparent black fishnet. I took in the full shape of her body in one prolonged glance. Two ripe nipples trying to peep out from her bra. I knew I was drooling but there was little I could do.


“But she’s only 14” I said powerlessly.


“Yes. And she wants you,” she replied. “Isn’t she a fit surprise?”


I lowered to the bed, gaze fixed. I crawled to communicate with the two eyes on AMAKA’s chest.


“This is sin,” I muttered but Stella didn’t hear. She whispered behind, “That’s more like it. Don’t you like what you see?”


AMAKA’s full lips received mine with pure longing. My tongue battled with hers in juicy embrace. She was good. The oiliness of her youth was her special gift- one that not even STELLA possessed.


STELLA should know I was not surprised. She had promised this. Now, I believe her.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts