OCCULTIC STATUES FOUND IN UNEC CAMPUS

IMG-20130805-00272You may have passed this statue before, thinking “What another UNEC statue with no significance” OR maybe you are part of the group of people that believe that seven Occultic members were buried there during an age-long ritual.

Whoever or whatever you believe does not change what I experienced there the night of my matriculation. Some of you know me. I am Obinna. I have acquired some wave of popularity having served as the Class Rep of Banking and Finance 2013 Session.IMG-20130814-00292

The Night of my Matriculation is an indelible scar in my memory. That night, my friend, Flex and I wanted to stroll around the school for some reasons I won’t discole here. We strayed for a while and when we reached the statue, Flex felt an urge to take a shot. DP things. He flagged down a guy passing by to snap us in front of the statue. I was feeling very uneasy beside this statue because of its demonic look, but I obliged. “Just one Snapshot”, I told Flex. As we posed to take the shot, Something happened.IMG-20130814-00291

We heard a strange sound behind the statue. A murmur, as though someone was humming. I thought It was just me that noticed, until I saw Flex’s face. Even the guy snapping us almost dropped the camera.  Fear moistened the cold Evening breeze and our ‘Jambito’ teeth were by then, chattering.

After sometime, we recovered from that and made to continue our photo shot. A hand from behind me interrupted the silence and sent quivers down my bones.

We turned to see whose hand it was, and faced an old man with a disturbed face. His face looked as though we had roused him from sleep. But then, he had a shovel in his hand- a short crooked shovel with fresh wet soil all over it. My eyes were unremoved from the man’s face. He looked ancient (as in- not just ‘old’) and his eyes were drained of blood.

We saw his mouth moved but all we could make out were FOUR words: “Know What You Touch”.IMG-20130814-00297

Five minutes after that encounter, I was back in my room in Kenneth Dike 114 J wing. I was sitting down in that lowly-lit room trying to catch my breath, and making sure my roommates didn’t leave me in the room, alone.

I have graduated this year. Yes I have. Happy I am leaving that awful experience behind. It is now left for you all to find out what this statue is doing in UNEC and destroy it before anything evil happens.IMG-20130814-00298

May God help us all!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts