Nigerian Student Breaks World's Record For Longest Sex Ever

Is this suppose to be a talent? Even a Viagra can not help you last that long, i pity the girl that volunteer herself for him to achieve this...
According to sources, this OAU Undergraduate(PICTURED ABOVE) Engaged In It Non-stop For 15 Hours 7 mins 23 seconds.
The boy didn't stop until he was forced to stop. He has Sex for 15 Hours, 7 Mins and 23 Seconds Non Stop .

Comments

  1. Well, long live his penis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Absent Game

    Concerning me and my husband we've owned far more MP3 gamers through the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (typical & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few several years I've settled down to one line of players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Silent Shard

    This may almost certainly be very helpful for many of your positions I plan to don't only with my weblog but

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should check this out

    [...] Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a few unrelated data, nevertheless really worth taking a look, whoa did one learn about Mid East has got more problerms as well [...]…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb website

    [...]always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I love but don’t get a lot of link love from[...]…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Read was interesting, stay in touch…

    [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from the web[...]…

    ReplyDelete
  7. Links

    [...]Sites of interest we have a link to[...]…

    ReplyDelete
  8. xbox live code generator

    [...]Wonderful story, reckoned we could combine a number of unrelated data, nonetheless really worth taking a look, whoa did 1 learn about Mid East has got additional problerms also [...]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Check this out

    [...] that is the end of this article. Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over[...]…

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool car gadgets

    [...]The info talked about inside the write-up are a few of the most effective accessible [...]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Websites we think you should visit

    [...]although websites we backlink to below are considerably not related to ours, we feel they are actually worth a go through, so have a look[...]…

    ReplyDelete
  12. online dating site

    [...]although sites we backlink to below are considerably not associated to ours, we really feel they may be essentially worth a go by means of, so have a look[...]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Online Article…

    [...]The information mentioned in the article are some of the best available [...]...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Related…

    [...]just beneath, are numerous totally not related sites to ours, however, they are surely worth going over[...]…

    ReplyDelete
  15. foot nail fungus cure

    [...]Here is an excellent Weblog You may Obtain Interesting that we Encourage You[...]

    ReplyDelete
  16. Recommeneded websites

    [...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…

    ReplyDelete
  17. Recent Blogroll Additions…

    [...]usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If you’re new to this site[...]…

    ReplyDelete
  18. best web hosting reviews

    In between me and my husband we have owned extra MP3 players over the years than I can count, which include Sansas, iRivers, iPods (typical & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few several years I've settled down to one line of gamers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. South-Coast real estate videos

    [...]The information and facts mentioned within the post are a number of the most effective obtainable [...]

    ReplyDelete
  20. iUnlox - Official iPhone IMEI Factory Unlocking Service

    Do you want to unlock your iPhone 3G permanently with an official IMEI factory unlock? Unlock any type of iPhone using any level of operating system. Factory iPhone unlocks are permanent, processed by Apple, completed in iTunes and will not ruin your w…

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whispering Misty

    So sorry you are going to pass up the workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  22. sac longchamp pas cher neuf

    Nigerian Student Breaks World’s Record For Longest Sex Ever | Lionspot

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Birch of the Shadow

    I believe there could be a few duplicates, but an exceedingly useful listing! I have tweeted this. Several thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Absent Game

    In between me and my husband we've owned extra MP3 gamers through the years than I can count, together with Sansas, iRivers, iPods (common & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few ages I've settled down to one line of gamers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. free web directory submitter

    Perfect perform you've got performed, this page is admittedly awesome with fantastic facts. Time is God's way of retaining anything from going on simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete
  26. cheapoair promo codes

    [...]always a major fan of linking to bloggers that I appreciate but really don't get quite a bit of link enjoy from[...]

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Ships's Voyages

    I believe technologies just makes it worse. Now there's a channel to in no way care, now there will not be a likelihood for them to find.

    ReplyDelete
  28. cheapoair promo codes

    [...]that may be the end of this post. Right here you?ll locate some websites that we believe you will value, just click the hyperlinks over[...]

    ReplyDelete
  29. Souls in the Waves

    Excellent Early morning, I just stopped in to go to your web site and considered I'd say I appreciated myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts